Shipping Rates And Delivery Estimates
All orders enjoy free shipping from Hong Kong, China, or USA warehouse by Amazon standard shipment logistics or the local post depending on the package weight issue, battery restriction in some countries, or other factors.
The orders usually take 3-5 business days to be processed. Shipment processing time does not count into the estimated delivery time. It varies based on availability. If you have several products in one order, they might be shipped separately and from different warehouses.
- Shipped by Amazon standard shipment logistics: estimated delivery time 3-7 days.
- Shipped by the local post from Hong Kong, China: estimated delivery time 10-30 days.
Shipment To P.O. Boxes Or APO/FPO Addresses
We reserve to cancel your order if your order is shipped to a P.O. Box address. If you are using P.O. boxes (North America address only) or APO/FPO addresses, your shipment will be shipped by USPS. For shipping restrictions and helpful information on addressing and packaging, please visit the USPS at: https://www.usps.com/ship/apo-fpo-dpo.htm.
Customs, Duties, And Taxes
BIGBIG WON Inc is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer(tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Please be sure you enter the correct name, address, and contact information both on the shipping and billing address before you place your order. We are unable to change the billing address once you make the purchase. If you put the wrong shipping address, please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org on time. After the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered successfully. You might be charged additionally for changing the shipping address.
For any special shipping requests, please contact our Support Team.
BIGBIG WON Inc Assumes No Responsibility For Delayed Or Rejected Orders Due To The Following Reasons:
- 1-2 days handling shipping time
- No access/reception for the carrier to deliver your order to your address.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include but are not limited to refusing to pay for duties and taxes, refusing to receive, change the address after the order is shipped, entering the wrong address or wrong contact information, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure, which is including but is not limited to unforeseen or inevitable weather reasons and natural disasters, communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes.
- Shipments that are confiscated for violations of local laws and regulations.
- Packages that are unable to be delivered to the stated address entered on file.